15 April 2011

Atlas Shrugged

go ye forthwith and see it now



so anyway, here's the first of what promises to be a vast multitude of Atlas Shrugged / Obama mash-ups. If I had any mad YouTube skilz I'd make one myself. H/T to Ace for the vid.

Atlas Shrugged, Part 1 opens today. Alas, I had to finish up petitioning the government for redress of grievances to have returned that what's rightfully mine (Yes, it's tax time again. Don't get me started....), so I couldn't go see the movie yet. I'll be sure to post a review when I do finally see it.

Speaking of reviews, Chad over at doubleplusundead has some harsh words about the movie.

more soon

1 Comments:

At 17 April, 2011 02:38, Blogger Larry said...

I saw it. I liked it. Maybe my expectations were low. After all, I did just get done watching "Browncoats - Redemption" the day before going to see "Atlas".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home