30 June 2004

Hitlery shows her colors (again)

OK, so BigMedia will never let this out over the airwaves, and if it makes it to your local paper it will be buried in the lower left hand corner of page 4 between the column about excessive overtime at the city waste treatment plant and the ad for all-natural male enhancement but every American out there busting their hump to provide for their family should read what Hitlery Clinton had to say in SanFransisco. Even though it was reported to be a $10K per plate big shot dinner, don't let that fool you: she's after your money. The democraps view any family of four with a household income over $42,600 per year as "rich". I haven't see john "I've been to VietNam" kerry's tax plan yet (and I am working diligently to never have to worry about his tax plan) but the "dims" keep talking about marginal rates of over 50%.

Bravo Sierra. I work too fookin' hard for my scratch (and you do too) and I'm not going to pony up any more of my hard earned cash for Hitlery's Village

Emperor Misha (thank you, my Liege, for the SFGate link, BTW) hits it on the head.

And thank you very much to my brother-in-blog for pointing out this little gem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home