05 May 2006

Cinco de Mayo

somehow, I don't think it's getting the same play this year

so anyway, what a week. I am so glad it's over.

Where to start? The Porter Goss situation is less than eight hours old, the leftards are looking for this to be the straw that breaks the Administration and finally brings down GWB. The fact that they're gloating so hard this early tells me that there is ultimately nothing to see here. I could be wrong, I don't know. Neither does anyone else. Goldstein has as good of info as anyone that I've read this evening.
You really must read this week's entries from Peggy Noonan and Victor Davis Hanson. "More rubble, less trouble" Indeed.
Elsewhere, I detail my adventures of the week. How I keep up this frenetic pace is a mystery to me as well.
We'll have words again real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home