15 April 2010

BAG Day

the time is now.....

so anyway, today is officially BAG Day; where all right-minded citizens are encouraged to go out and Buy A Gun.

The coffers here at Casa de Miguel are a bit strained as I've been unemployed for over eleven months now (Thanks, Barack!), so a new gun was not possible. Instead, I bought the next best thing:


It's sad, the ammo shelves at the local Wal-Mart were mostly empty. (Which is partially my fault, as I went on a "stocking up" rampage in the 4th quarter of 2008, for some bitter / clingy reason.) Other than a box on .32 ACP and a couple boxes of .40, the shelves were bare and dusty. They were even out of .22 LR!!!

I haven't the time to make it to the range today to pop some caps, but if all goes according to plan, I'll be attending the Tax Day Tea Party in The Peoples Republic of Ann Arbor (aka "Moscow on the Huron"). It's being held smack dab in downtown Hippyville, on the Diag on the University of Michigan campus, so it should be entertaining. Provided I'm not under arrest by sundown (which is always a distinct possibility when I venture into the belly of the beast), I hope to post some pics of the event.

more soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home