07 July 2004

Dammit! I was going to fisk that

Cassandra over at I love Jet Noise does an admirable job of fisking michael moore's op-ed (no, not the box-office op-ed) in the L.A.Times. Dammit! I was going to put that one up on a tee and take a whack at it. I still may just do so.

Cassandra's fisking should be put up as an example of how to do it in the VRWC "style book"; she gives moore a good whacking without ever using words such as "corpulent", "flatulent", "obese", "fcuk-tard", or "siht-for-brains" when speaking of moore. Nay, not a single "ass-hat" was uttered in her most excellent post. Bravo, Cassandra on a job well done.

I may or may not have more to say on the subject of michael moore in the near future. He has been pissing me off, I mean like RCOB pissed off, since about 1986.....there's a really long blog post worth of material here, but we don't have Bill Whittle's bandwidth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home