29 August 2005

It was a Monday, a day like any other day

Late, drunk, weak title. Do the math.....

It looks like I'll eventually get to see NewOrleans, after all. It's not good, but it's far better than it could have been. Go give some blood or toss a few bucks at the RedCross or saddle up and go help. Steve H. of Hog On Ice fame (whom you should be reading every day, BTW) has the Florida Katrina update, repleat with the wit and wisdom Steve is famous for.
Elsewhere, everyone else is on f'n fire today. There's lots of good stuff out there, I'll toss out a few links before I pass out retire for the evening.
Via Cold Fury (just keep scrolling and reading, it's all good) comes the latest Hitchens post. Read it, print it out, and stuff it down the throat of the next stinky hippy you see.
The Four Right Wing Wackos are just all over it tonight. Pick a topic, they'll smack it down.
And Ace is absolutely all encompassing. From the CIA, to the so-called "9/11 Commission", to following up on my comments from the other night.
And Jeff Goldstein has a chilling fisking of an "educator's" opinion. (I'll have more on this later) Goldstein is spot-on everywhere he goes. Read and scroll, people. Read and scroll.
I gotta go, or else I'll wake up with a keyboard imprint on my face.
Don't ask.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home