30 November 2005

Stoned blogging

can you feel it? 'cause I'm feelin' it

Note to self: When the product carries a warning label that says "Use only in a well ventilated area" take it at face value and at least open a freakin' window or something. Wow. Nothing unusual, just had to spray some water-proofer stuff on the Genetical Twinlets' new shoes, and I am positively buzzed from the fumes. Add that to today's ration of cheap vodka and I'm about ready to watch MTV or CNN or some such TV-for-the-stupid.

Why do I have the feeling that by Saturday night I'll be spraying that stuff into a paper bag? Just a thought.

So anyway, on a more serious note, Stephen Green of VodkaPundit fame takes a look at GM's current woes. Hit his front page and just keep scrolling.....it's all good.

VodkaPundit also link out to The Officer's Club on the latest putrid MoveOn ad campaign. Michelle Malkin was all over this one as well.
The government of canukistan canadia has collapsed. I don't remember where I read it, Captian's Quarters perhaps, but some commenter opined that ".....bloggers have taken down dan rather, eason jordan, and now the freakin' canadian government....." or something to that effect.
OK, that's it for now. I gotta go put a second coating of the buzz-a-rific water proofer spray stuff on the girls' shoes.
Courage (Resolve)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home