19 November 2005

Bumper Stickers

That I'd put on the Mighty SportsWagon
 
A couple of weeks ago, some blogospherian put forth a bumper sticker to the effect of "Given a choice between no Islam and no Israel, I'll take no Islam".  Spot on.  Granted, it doesn't have the same "ring" as "Free Mumia" or "Free Tibet" or "Bush Lied", but it's spot on just the same.
 
So anyway, that got me to thinking about other bumper stickers that I would put on a seven year old Mighty SportsWagon, if they were available.  I came up with a short list, sure to get my car fire-bombed if I drove into the Peoples Republic of AnnArbor, aka Moscow on the Huron.
 
[BTW: Ohio State defeated Michigan this afternoon.  Expect loud cries of "Hail to the Victums" on every sports-talk radio station in the area.]
 
But I digress.  Anyway, the bumper stickers that I'd like to see:
 
  • Drill ANWR Now!
  • Stop Hillary Now!
  • High gas prices? Thank the Sierra Club
  • Stop michael moore Now!
  • SupplySidePolitics: We won, you lost, get over it
  • Drill ANWR Now!
  • Friends don't let friends vote for democrats
  • Luck Fiberals
  • Nuke'em 'til They Glow
  • Drill ANWR Now!!
  • Clinton Lied! People Died!
  • Liberal Arts: You Want Fries With That?
I'm sure I could go on and on, but you get the point.
 
Courage (Resolve)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home