29 December 2005

Insert post title here

insert subtitle here, in italics
So anyway, isn't it wonderfull how the world just ceases to exist when you're on holiday? I haven't a clue about what is going on out there; it's all "year in review" and "best of" crap from where I'm sitting.
I've made a few changes to the side-bars, thanks for noticing. A few links added, a couple discarded, things shuffled around a bit. I've added a "Posts of Note" list, kind of a (very humble) SupplySidePolitics greatest hits list; my personal favorites as it were. If you can think of any other posts to be included, please leave a comment or e-mail me at heywoodblogger-at-yahoo-dot-com. More changes are forthcoming. Brother-in-Blog: please call the office.
More soon.
Courage (Resolve)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home