07 January 2006

I was hoping this year would be better

yeah, I know, I'm a hopeless optimist

Once a week posting was not my intent for the new year. I had been assured that my ISP would play nice with Blogger and vice versa. Apparently, someone has some serious 'splaining to do.

There's lots of stuff out there lately, but I'm constrained for time again (haven't we heard that before). Seriously, you should have seen the post I worked up on Wednesday night, it was the shiz-nit, but alas, it got poofed in the long running battle between Blogger and my ISP.

So anyway, I'll leave you with the two very bestest posts of the past ten days, both by Victor Davis Hanson.
From 29 December 2005, VDH's "The Plague of Success" and from 6 January 2006: "A Letter to the Europeans". Both are spot on, print them out, roll them up and whack a liberal with them as you see fit.
Elsewhere, I'm currently re-watching Jaws again for the eleventy-seventh time. Damn, it's good. Really, really good. Gotta go, Quint just scraped his finger-nails across the blackboard.
More soon.
Courage (Resolve)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home