16 February 2006

Emergency Back Up Post

h/t to Blogger for losing it the first time

So anyway, it got late early again, so just a couple of quickies then you kids are off to bed. It's a school night, after all.

Remember the other day, when I was mumbling something about Saddam's WMDs and you all thought I was crazy? Ahem. Maybe I'm not so crazy after all. Ace has the scoop. All the kids are on about it, Jeff Goldstein goes on at length over at Protien Wisdom. As only Jeff could say:
Good stuff, that.

It's starting to look like it's really going to suck to be a leftard from here on out.

What? Cheney shot someone? A lawyer? Nothing to see here, move along. It's not like he went to Saudi Arabia and pulled an algore.

Oh, and remind me to post something about that CSM "journalist" that's being held hostage in Iraq. We've seen this thing before, but that's another story for another time.

I just know Blogger is going to crap out tonight. (Note: It Did) This whole terrorist
internet attack crap is really funking with my internet mojo. More soon (after Blogger loses this post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home