13 January 2006

Friday Evening Round Down

A long week it has been, says I. Arrrgh

I almost lost a TV set this week over the sponge ted square liver escapade during the Alito hearings. Fortunately, I was un-armed at the time, otherwise I would have "Elvis-ed" the TV.

But I'm much better now. So much better that I just listened to Kate Michaelman's statement without screaming at C-SPAN. I feel that I've achieved some personal growth.

Seriously, you should have seen the post I worked up on sponge ted square liver, but alas, it got poofed. Too bad, I even worked in the "Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment" line in my post about teddy k.
Turns out that Blogger will "time out" after a couple of hours; who knew? Anyway.....here's some of the stuff that caught my eye since we talked last:
For extra credit, you can write a 1,000 word essay on how the PowerLine really freakin' huge story and The Astute Blogger's post relate to each other....."connect the dots" so to speak. Your essay must be on my desk by COB on Monday, the 16th.
More soon.
Courage (Resolve)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home