10 March 2006

I've fallen behind in my reading

and it shows

So anyway, I can't win. I post and I post and I post some more and not a single comment is made. But let me go three weeks without posting, and I've got people taking me to task for slacking off. Go figure.....

Sigh, where to start? Kirby Puckett, Don Knotts, Dennis Weaver, Dana Reeve, and the guy who wrote the original Seseme Street theme song have all passed since we spoke last.
The ports deal came and went, sort of. Lots was said about the situation (somewhere, Dr. Fred Svoboda cringes at my abuse of the language), from this seat it's looking like the current opinion is running towards the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" side of the channel. Go read Lileks for the level headed point of view. Just keep scrolling, it's all good.
There's lots more out there, but it's late again. Remind me to get righteously indignant about the wankers who seek to raise the minimum wage; I've got to put my economics hat on and do some serious thinking. Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home