23 December 2006

And you wonder

why I prefer the .357 over the 9mm euro-pellet
A 9mm bullet, I might add. It's sad when an experienced shooter scores a 10+ but doesn't get to count it. A CBM (Center of Body Mass) shot is good; but a head shot between the eyes is all the better. To have that shot lodge itself in the "soft, fatty tissue" of the goblin's forehead is just wrong. Perhaps Mr.Olive will stop carrying his "target" pistol in favor of something more practicable.
That's why I like the .357. Sure, it's a wheel-gun round, but it gets the job done. With the .357 round, I can do a double bank shot off the engine block of a 1967 Chrysler and a brick wall and still make the goblin's head explode.
It's about results, not capacity.
h/t to Ace for the story. Thanks to Kim for the "goblin" term, which is seared seared into my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home