30 January 2008

On an evening with no time for blogging

yet still, I find a way. The things I do for you people.....

so anyway, I was churning through the blogroll this evening and found a gem, via Ace. He linked out to a most excellent post by The Anchoress, of whom I've heard but until today I had not yet had the pleasure of reading. I'm firmly in Ace's "GWB did it OK, but he let us down on the following..." camp , but it was nice to be reminded that George is, at his core, one of us.

Both of you long-time readers (Hi, Mom! and the other one) know of my love of baseball; this clip sealed it for me. Call it my "we'll always have Paris" moment:



"Bounce it and they'll boo you" As Peter Gibbons once said: "Fcukin' A"

I'm sure you realize that I reserve the right to revise and extend at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home