22 June 2009

Monday 22JUN09

the "clever title" muse is on vacation this week

so anyway, Dan Collins has set up his own shop over at Piece of Work In Progress. Good for you, Dan. You've been blog-rolled here at Supply Side Politics 2.0. Best of luck in your new venture.

Please do go over to Dan's new digs and say "Howdy".

Elsewhere, Cold Fury (actual) has observed a Tidal Shift:

".....So, when it came time to renew my driver's license on June 9, I also gave the Democratic Party the pink slip.

I pushed the DMV clerk the paperwork. She shoved it back and said I didn't have to fill out that form if my address remained the same.

"No, I want to change party affiliation."

"Oh," she said. "Had enough of the president, have we?"

"Up to here. I quit."

Read the whole thing (it's a short piece).

We'll have words again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home