02 July 2009

Note to Self

just don't do it

so anyway, as I mentioned the other day on the soon-to-be-defunct other blog, I've finally gotten around to reading Rand's Atlas Shrugged. As I said over there:

".....so anyway, I finally got my hands on a copy of Atlas Shrugged, and I'm about 160 pages into it. I'm digging it deep.

I've been enjoying the hell out of this read, all the while kicking myself in the ass for waiting so long to actually read it."
It's really good, and I'm only about 10% through it.

Here's my small token of advise: if you're reading Atlas Shrugged (and digging it deep) DO NOT plug the phrase "Who is John Galt" into the search engine of your choice. There's no "spoiler alert" warning.

There was more, but it's gotten late early again. We'll have words again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home