27 April 2011

Gas Root Activism

I'm doin' it

so anyway, I have begun my (admittedly low key) activism, as I mentioned on Monday night.

There's a long, drawn out story behind tonight's activities, but it will have to wait. I'll give you the Joe Friday version ("just the facts")

I tagged pump #2 at the Sam's Club in Ypsilanti, Michigan this evening. I opted for the peel-n-stick label with "This gas price brought to you by Barack Obama" because the color printer at the office was FUBAR, so I couldn't use P.Henry Saddleburr's excellent graphic. Hell, I fill up every third day, so I'll have plenty of opportunities to spread the wealth around.

If you tag any pumps, send me a pic and I'll post it on the inter-tube web-net thingie.

we'll have words again real soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home