27 December 2006

President Gerald R. Ford

Rest in Peace

President Gerald R. Ford, 38th President of the United States of America, died today in Palm Desert, California. He was 93.

Links from my crappy ISP's "news" feeder are here and here. There are better links out there; you obviously have a computer and internet access, go find them yourself.
After all, you know that I'm a firm believer in the old "give a man a fish/teach a man to fish" paradigm
What little media that I've ingested on President Ford's passing has been fairly positive: He was a good man, a patriot who wanted what was best for the country. A decent man, who put his country first and foremost.
Hence, the Pardon. 11 September 1974.
Anybody want to make book on how long the leftards take to note the date? I thought not.
Even though I'm on holiday, it is rather late. We'll have words again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home