09 October 2008

09OCT08

happy birthday to me.....

so anyway, 41 years ago, Che Guevara was executed on my fifth birthday. Although I didn't realize at the time, it was one of the happiest days on my life. It's been downhill ever since. Imagine having the misfortune of sharing a birthday with John f'n Lennon and having to listen to all that bullsiht on your special freakin' day.

But I digress.....there's other things to talk about, so let's get to it.

I do not know if Bainbridge is serious, or just spouting bar-stool logic, but he makes some sense (you gotta read it all):

We all know, of course, that Senator Obama is a secret Muslim. The evidence is conclusive. To wit, Obama’s father was an African Muslim from Kenya. Obama’s stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was an Indonesian Muslim. As a youth, Obama was educated in a Wahabi madrassa in Jakarta Indonesia. Consider that many members of al-Qaeda and the Taliban were also educated in Wahabi madrassas!.....

..... Need more proof? What’s Obama’s middle name? Hussein! QED
Hat tip to Stephan "VodkaPundit" Green for the linkage.

Elsewhere, John Hawkins has compiled yet another list of the (very) junior Senator from Illinois' quotes. Go read, I'm sure you'll find a favorite line to amaze and amuse your friends with. If not, there's always Best Obama Facts.

more soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home