30 November 2008

A sad farewell

"And so, it has come to this."

so anyway, Kim du Toit has posted his last blog-post and is in the process of riding off into the sunset.

You can color me Severely.Bummed.Out. If Crayola makes such a color, and I'm sure they do.

The Other Side Of Kim was one of the first additions to the blogroll here at SupplySidePolitics 2.0. I'll miss him dearly. As will we all.

Kim and Connie: Godspeed. Thank you both for enriching my life with your wit and wisdom, the "Tech Support" pieces that helped me figure out how and why these inter-web tube-net thingies work, the pics of guns, cars, women, food, and of places that I'll probably never see for myself. Thank you for the everything that you gave us.

Please let us know if, when, and where we can find Kim&Connie2.0. We need you both.

thatisall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home