22 December 2008

Yeah, that's about right

it's time for another quiz-thingie to funk up the template

so anyway, my brother-in-blog Ragin' Dave of Four Right Wing Wackos fame tips us to a very useful quiz-thingie: "What Breed of Conservative Are You?"

Do go take the quiz, if for no other reason than the absolute humor in the questions. My results follow:

How to Win a Fight With a Liberal is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Conservative Identity:

You are an Anti-government Gunslinger, also known as a libertarian conservative. You believe in smaller government, states’ rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”

Take the quiz at www.FightLiberals.com


"Anti-Government Gunslinger" I can live with the label. But you knew that, already.

more soon. thatisall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home