26 February 2013

Success!!!

I take my victories where I can find them...

so anyway, I was tasked with stopping by the local Walmart to pick up a few things this evening, and as per my usual, my first stop was the ammo aisle.  The Sporting Goods crew at the local Walmart all recognize me by now, as I walked up The Guy said "Still nothin'.  All we got in were a couple of boxes of .38 target rounds."

I can shoot .38.  I bought both boxes


So, (NEO, I'm lookin' at you) range day is back on, albeit wheel-gun intensive.  I still need to prove out my home-made gun-smithing job on the Tokarev M213 (Chinese copy of a Soviet design that they stole from John Moses Browning) 9mm, but I'm running low on 9mm (but I still have more than the local Walmart, 'cause they gots nothin').

more soon

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 01 March, 2013 14:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I think it's time to go liberate some lead. Unfortunately, I don't think they make targets that look like those I wish to smite.
Enjoyment diminished - if only slightly. We'll have words.

NEO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home