13 November 2009

A choice in beverages

Tea, anyone?

so anyway, I shamelessly lifted this pic from Wax Lips:


It's from the weekend after Rep. Michele Bachmann invited 35,000+ of her closest friends to the steps of the Capital Building to protest the pending B.O.H.I.C.A. legislation. VL of Wax Lips fame traveled over 260+ miles to join the festivities. More pics here and here.

So are you going to go all "Charlie Gibson" on me and say "Protest? Never heard of it"? Of course you are, because it was just a couple of days after Major Nidal Malik Hasan "suddenly decided" to go all "Allah Akbar" at Ft. Hood. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but.....I question the timing.

Wanker (Hasan, and Gibson, both). Like you can get PTSD by osmosis. I hear that Hasan is paralyzed from the waist down. I'm not exactly rejoicing, but it's a good start.

Wow. Do you ever start a post, and then realize that it's taken a turn? Me too. We'll have more word on these topics later.

ps: VL, please advise if you have issues with my use of this picture; I'll withdraw this post upon your response, if you wish.

1 Comments:

At 15 November, 2009 17:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michael X!
This picture is of a fellow good American at the protest. She was letting anybody and everybody take her picture with her AWESOME sign. I think she'd be happy that people like what she did so much.
-VL
thanks so much for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home