20 January 2005

Rice vs. Boxer

You want to step outside, bitch?

I just heard, for the umpteenth time, the snarky exchange betwixt Babs Boxer and Dr.Rice.

Enough is enough. Let’s settle this once and for all.

I’m a man of meager means. Not quite paycheck to paycheck, but I can’t miss two in a row, if you know what I mean. However, I would pony up one thousand pay-per-view dollars, to see the alley fight between Babs and the esteemed Doctor.

All 14 seconds of it. Wouldn’t that just kick ass?

Be sure to tune in next week, for just $1,500 you can see our favorite Doctor reduce both john f’n kerry and joe biden to barely twitching pools of blood in the two-on-one steel-cage-death match of the Century.

And coming soon, much sooner than you think, be prepared to wager the cost of your very freedom on 4 November 2008 to watch “Condi vs. hillary: for all the marbles”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home