06 November 2005

Sunday Night Wrap Up

the post title recycling program is in full effect
 
So anyway, it's late and my ISP is acting all funky and Blogspot is even funkier so I am reduced to mailing it in.  You can collect your refund at the door.  Just a few items collected over the weekend, then I'm off.
 
The post of the weekend belongs to Sir Banagor as he 'splains the sitch about RSFP.  As our Liege and Master, The Emperor Darth Misha said, Sir Banagor will explain.
 
Elsewhere, the VodkaPundit Stephen Green continues his endless pursuit of scientific knowledgeJello shots, anyone?
 
There was more, but Zero Dark Thirty come awful early 'round these parts.
 
Courage (Resolve)
 
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 Comments:

At 14 November, 2005 23:28, Blogger Franco said...

Hi,

I found your site while navigating blogger's bar at the top... anyways... I noticed your logo is just a text logo so I thought I'd offer to do a free one, thru my blog http://freelogo.blogspot.com ... if you'd like, post a comment there and request a logo and describe what you'd like.

Cheers,

Franco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home