05 November 2005

Coming up for air

precious little time to blink, let alone blog

There's lots going on but no time to address it all properly. It sucks being a growd up.

A couple of personal observations then it's time to sleep:

SupplySidePolitics surpassed the 2200 hit mark this afternoon. Note to my Brother-in-Blog: please call the office. Seriously, a heart-felt Thank You to all who are reading SSP. Please feel free to toss in a comment or two, it don't cost nothing.

The new job is going quite well, I am pleased althought I reserve the right to revise and extend at a later date.

From what I have seen, I am pleased with the Alito nomination. Naturally, I am a bit dissapointed, as I am the perfect candidate for the open SCOTUS seat. Oh well, maybe next time. All the usual suspects are blogging up a storm on the "Scalito" nomination, do go read.

More (salient) posting over the weekend. I gotta go check the lottery numbers.

Courage (Resolve)


Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home