17 November 2009

Hard Evidence, Indeed

R.S.McCain is correct: Memeorandum is where to start your blogging day

so anyway, I had sat down this evening intending to blog something about Gov. Sarah Palin and her book release, but I got distracted.

I hate it when that happens.

Instead, via memeorandum, I find Christopher Hitchens' post in re: Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the (cough) alleged (cough) perpetrator of the Fort Hood shootings.

a snippet of Hitchens' post:

...I do not say that all practitioners of woman-hating, anti-Semitic, sadomasochistic suicide immolations are themselves insane, but I do say that the teaching itself is demented. In the same way, I do not say that all Muslims are terrorists, but I have noticed that an alarmingly high proportion of terrorists are Muslim...
Spot on. Read the whole thing.

more soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home