12 April 2013

Sick and Revolting

The biggest news story you've never heard of...

so anyway, driving home from work this evening, I was listening to On The Edge with Thayrone as is my habit.  Thayrone was playing the audio from Chris Smith's (R-NJ) speech on the floor of the House of Representatives about the Kermit Gosnell murder trial and the MFM's seeming unwillingness to cover it.

Arriving home, I once again proved that my Bing-fu is strong and dug up the video of Rep. Smith's speech:



Kudos to Rep. Smith for taking this to the floor of the House.  More people should know about this horrific crime in specific and the horror of partial birth abortions in general.

With one notable exception, I usually do not opine on the whole abortion thingie.  The Gosnell trial has piqued my interest in the subject.  I still am far more interested in 2A / personal liberty / national defense / financial responsibility than the "social" issues.

That said, Kermit Gosnell needs to rot in Hell.

more soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home