17 March 2005

This just couldn't wait

and I was just about to call it a night

Ann Coulter really whacks it with her 16 March 2005 post. Wow. Go read it. Twice.

It starts to make sense, in light of the Brian Nichols episode in Atlanta, why the feminist left has dusted off the ERA this week. Ann Coulter puts the smack-down on the "anything you can do, I can do better" crowd.

See also: Infidel, Blue-Eyed for further supporting information on the case of Nichols, Brian. A taste:

".....if you honestly believe "a woman can do anything a man can do." Please. Don't be an idiot. I'm 5'3" and weigh 118 pounds; I'm 32, healthy, stronger than I look, and really good with handguns. But I assure you, I am incapable of winning a fight with a man built like Brian Nichols in the situation that guard was in. Utterly and unequivocally incapable. "
It's chock full of snark and invective, do go read it now.

No, really. I have to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home