04 September 2008

60 days to go.....The Sarahcuda Edition

now with 100% less Bristol Palin.....
so anyway, I'm assuming you saw or heard The Speech last night. The big "whoosh" sound you heard was the air exiting Senator Obama's balloon. If you missed it, Hot Air has the streaming video of the whole thing.

I liked the part that started when the announcer said "....Governor Sarah Palin" to when she waved and walked off the stage.

The money quote that all the kids are talking about:

"Before I became governor of the great state of Alaska, I was mayor of my hometown. And since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let me explain to them what the job involves. I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a ‘community organizer,’ except that you have actual responsibilities..."

Ace has some thoughts on the fecklessness of the libtards:
Speaking of cartoons.....I can't wait until the Palin-Biden debate on 02OCT08.
The WSJ Online on hope-n-change-n-siht
Patterico on the Liberal MainStream Media (I know, redundancy alert):
Meanwhile, in Iraq:
Baghdad, of all places. The MSM completely ignored the fact that we turned over al Anbar province to Iraqi control last month. Somehow, "war news" doesn't seem to be a priority for the MSM anymore.

more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home