09 October 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to Me! 42 years and still kicking. 42, you know, like the answer to the question "What is the meaning of Life?"

Did you ever have a birthday (or Christmas or Festivus) where you knew with all certainty that you would be getting a specific present and when the day comes and that present arrives you are just completely geeked about your wish come true? I got mine today. In honor of the occasion, I have set aside my usual daily Guiness and am drinking Fosters tonight.

I am oh so pleased about how the elections in Austrailia turned out today. I recently discovered a "down under" blog, via Stephen Green's most excellent "VodkaPundit". The post I linked to was written before John Howard thoroughly kicked Latham's ass in the Aussie elections, and picked up seats in Parliment as well....Bonus Plus!; read the comments for the election reaction.

A certain candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America should have his nuanced panties in a bunch tonight, for the Coalition is strong and appeasment and isolationism are right out.

Would it be too bold to postulate that Mark Latham=john kerry?

Uh oh. kerry just crossed my mind. Gotta go vomit now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home