03 August 2005

Coincidence?

Judge for yourself

Comedy Central just re-ran the "stem cell research" episode. Hmmm.

I could go on and on about stem cell research (and intelligent design) but I'll give it a miss. Stephen Green of VodkaPundit fame chimes in on the ID debate.

Why do they keep showing Taco Bell commercials when I'm starving?

Anyway

John Bolton has assumed his duties at the UN. Good. The Wanker Party is going off about how a recess appointment "trashes to Constitution" (like kennedy/reid/pelosi/et al. knows anything about the Constitution). Lessee: GWB - one recess appointment / billy jeff blythe clinton - one hundred forty recess appointments. And you wonder why I call them wankers.

Jeebeezus, what is up with all the Taco Bell commercials?

What I need is a directory of all my previous blog posts. And a gordita (what-ever that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home