24 November 2004

We Have a Winner!

Our First Commenter that we don't know or are related to

Seriously, we here at SupplySidePolitics have recently had a Commentier. I say, most succinctly: “WooHoo!”.

Alaiz, thank you for taking the time to not just read, but to leave commentary. You join a select few whom have actually bothered to post comments.

(For those of you who read but yet do not comment, take note: commenting can make you famous)

I would have rather replied to “Aliaz” via e-mail, but alas, no e-mail reply address was left in the Comment. That being, I will post an Open Reply to our friend, Aliaz.

First, Thank You for participating in the process. Please come back soon and your comments are always welcome. We’re interested in dialog here at SupplySidePolitics, and we value the opportunity to engage in conversation with those whom we may not see “eye to eye”. It’s the conversation that’s important, not necessarily the viewpoint.

Second, as my post was plainly offered as an opinion piece, I fail to see how I am misconstruing the facts. Please re-read my post with the mind-set of “this is one opinion” from someone who was there during the time period discussed and take the extrapolations for what they are. I shall not parse fine hairs in this forum. If you seek further discourse on the contents of my “Loathing” post; please e-mail me at heywoodblogger at yahoo dot com.

Third, your insinuation is that I have taken half-truths, overly simplified facts, and only told half the story to make my points. Ah-hem. I would direct you to a man whos’ selective use of facts and the malicoius twisting thereof has made him famous: michael moore.

And yes, I am always Right. It matters not with the subject at hand, as the “Loathing” post was opinion piece, not anything solid enough to nail to a wall.

Aliaz, please post a comment again or e-mail soon, As I said before, it’s all about the dialog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home