03 June 2005

Every day is like christmas day

as long as Howie Dean runs the DNC

I'm sure you've heard Howie "Screamer" Dean's recent comments by now, about how Republicans have ".....never worked a day in their life blah blah blah whine moan snort whine whine moan btich moan whine....." Honestly, if it wasn't so late, I'd go find the links for you. Do your own AltaVista search, dammit. It'll be worth the effort.

Please, please, please keep up the good work, Howie. We of the VRWC are so pleased with your chairmanship of the DNC and really wish you all the best.

Of course, it could all be a big conspiracy: Dean deliberately looks more crazier to make hillary look more normal (BTW, what have you done to stop hillary today?), but I don't think they're that smart.

On the other hand, it could be some insidious scheme that Karl Rove is foisting upon us.....but I digress, it's late and I should get this posted and go to bed.

The other thingy I stumbled upon tonight, comes to us via Sir George at our Liege and Master's most excellent site. Didn't I mention this phenomenon a while back? Thought so. Anyway, keep a weather eye on the left's cries of "checks and balances", they know not of what they speak.

thatisall

more later, I hope to make the inaugural post from Casa de Heywood, Mark III by Sunday. At least that's the plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home